After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. - I Timothy 6:7
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Wednesday Night Fun
On Wednesday nights I take my neighbors' kids to church. I take them, drop them off at class, pick them back up, take them home and make sure they go to bed. The conversations in the car are always humorous. Tonight we were driving home and the song Calling All Angels by Train came on the radio. I have XM radio so it tells you the name of the band that's playing. Coincidentally, a train passed by my car right as that song came on. Kelton, the oldest, said "wow your car is so smart...it knows when there's a train beside us!" Then he began to tell me about how Abilene is a sad place to live because we only have one resource to depend on and that's oil. He then said "really, Amarillo is the best place to live." Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment