Sunday, October 14, 2007

How Quickly We Forget

There are things my mom used to do that I swore I would never do, but here I am only 24 years old, and I'm already doing those things. One of the more embarrassing is yelling at the Cowboys. I would hear my mom from her recliner either yelling for or at Troy Aikman, and I'd roll my eyes at how ridiculous she sounded yelling at someone on the TV. Well here I am today, not taking a Sunday afternoon nap because I wanted to watch the Cowboys game, and I'm not only yelling at and for the players, but I'm yelling at the refs. I also swore I would never tell little kids at church to stop running in the church building. Now I feel like it's almost every week I'm telling some child to not run in the church because they might knock someone over. Like mother like daughter.

No comments: