After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. - I Timothy 6:7
Monday, October 29, 2007
Ouch
For six years I have talked about getting my nose pierced. I finally did it. Last week I was in Fort Worth for a conference, so of course I had to get my nose pierced while I was there. Rachel and I called to get directions to Randy Adams tattoo where I got my second tattoo and my belly button pierced. We got there and after perusing all the options for piercings, I decided to stick with the nose piercing. I sat down in the chair not really expecting it to hurt that much. As she stuck the needle in my nose, I screamed. It was painful. For those of you who think it's not, it is. It's healed pretty well, and I'll post pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment