Friday, October 19, 2007

Adventurous?

I've noticed in my old age, I'm getting less adventurous. I used to be the first one to try stuff. There are still certain things I want to be first like I want to sit on the first car of a roller coaster because I like to see what's coming. I want to be the first person to get a new gadget because I like new gadgets. When I feel like my life's in danger though, count me out. I had a random memory this morning of Stingray City in Grand Cayman. I was screaming the entire time getting into the water. I had to hold someone's hand the entire time I was in the water. I will say that the stingrays did swarm our boat because we were the first ones there, and the water was pretty rough that day so you felt like you were going to fall over. But I was a big baby! Then we went snorkeling, and I was still a big baby. There were sting rays over where we snorkeled, and I was freaked out there too. I kinda miss the old me who wasn't afraid of anything.

No comments: