- Friends can come from unexpected places and seemingly from out of nowhere.
- The best time to go to Times Square is 2 a.m. on a Thursday night.
- Certain games are more fun in a park.
- If you need a repair in your apartment, be ready for it to take days. DAYS I TELL YOU.
- Sometimes holidays are more fun in Jersey.
- Group trips out of the city are much needed.
- The weather can make or break your day.
- Six months is too long to wait to go home for a visit.
- Finding a good hair stylist is harder than you think.
- God is still alive and moving through this city every second of every day.
After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. - I Timothy 6:7
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Happy Two Years!
I never thought I would say this, but New York has changed me. Today is my two-year anniversary in NYC, and this summer I can say that I've definitely seen some changes in myself. I still try to be polite to the people around me, but yesterday I did snap back at a stranger on the subway steps who was being a little dramatic. Oops! Overall though I would say a lot of the changes have been for the better. I've learned a lot about myself here, and I feel like my relationship with God has definitely matured. Last year I did things I've learned in NYC in a year. Let me see if I can think of things I've learned since then:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awe, look at you go! happy 2 year anniversary!
Post a Comment