After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. - I Timothy 6:7
Monday, July 12, 2010
Breakdown
I finally had my breakdown. The repair guy came at 9 a.m. on Saturday and left around 4 p.m. They found the leak, repaired it and replaced my ceiling. After he left I went into my room to start putting it back together. First I noticed that my shelf was crooked. Not crooked like when you look at it long enough you notice it's not straight, but you walk in and it's like you're in the crooked house at Six Flags. Anyone remember that place? Then when I went to take it off the wall to move it, I saw where he had drilled a hole into the shelf! Then I saw the top of my black dresser was now splattered in white paint, and that was it. That was all I could take. I believe I said something like "I don't want to go to IKEA again!" and started crying. I was only operating on 6 hours of sleep, and it was really hot. Those are my two factors for causing any kind of grumpiness or meltdown. Like I said in my earlier post, I am still a child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment