After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. - I Timothy 6:7
Thursday, July 08, 2010
Grace
Lately I've been feeling like I need a lot of grace. From God and from my friends. I've had a cold, which has made me tired and cranky. I feel like most of the time I'm pretty fun, but the last few outings with the heat and not feeling good, I have not been the life of the party. Why is it that as adults we still act like children? I found my home movies when I cleaned out my storage stuff at home, and I went back and watched all the videos. Most of them are from when I was 4 years old to about age 6. I don't think I've changed at all! I still want my way all the time, I still want all the attention, and I will pout if I don't get my way. Ok maybe I'm not quite that bad these days, but sometimes it feels like I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment