Lately I keep doing things on accident. For example, on Saturday at our football game I was playing center. I counted to five Mississippi saying all the Is when Jason rushed the quarterback. Since there was no need for me to rush I hung back to see where the quarterback was going to run. He attempted to throw it, I put my hand up to knock it down. I tipped the ball and it landed right in my other hand. It took me a few seconds to realize that I had just intercepted a pass; so I only made it a few steps before I was tagged. So that was my accidental interception.
Last night I went shopping with Sarah T. For her birthday she wanted a purse like mine, and I had been trying to find a replacement one for me because mine is getting worn out. We met up at H&M at 34th St and started trying on different purses. I found one that I really liked, but it didn't have the pockets I like inside for my phone and metro card. Sarah couldn't find one she liked just right either so we decided to go to Macy's to look. We were going through the different bags, and I found one I liked. I put it on to see if it was long enough. As I started to put the strap over my shoulder, I looked down and realized I was wearing one of the H&M purses! I had walked right out of the store, in front of a security guard, wearing the empty, new purse which still had its tags on! I was mortified. My face turned so red, but Sarah and I both couldn't stop laughing. We ended up buying bags at Macy's, Sarah graciously walked back over to H&M with me. We walked right back in past the same security guard. I walked over to a display, casually removed the bag from my shoulder and we quickly walked out. If the bag had the pockets I wanted, I might have considered keeping it...
No comments:
Post a Comment