This morning as I was walking to work I saw a guy with something on his forehead and I thought "why does it look like there's...oh it's Ash Wednesday." Seeing that it's Ash Wednesday I guess my post should be a little deeper, but it's going to be superficial. Haha. Last night Claudia and I went to eat at a restaurant in Chelsea called Il Bastardo. It was for her birthday so I let her choose the restaurant, and she said "oooh let's go here because they filmed an episode of The Hills here." I laughed and agreed to go. The service was good. I didn't think the food was very good, but maybe it was just what I ordered. The whole night I kept noticing people with ear pieces walking by, but they weren't hosts or hostesses. Then cameras started setting up. We finally asked our waiter what was going on, and he told us that they were filming and episode of The City (The Hills spinoff) there last night. What are the odds??? So we waited around for literally hours for them to show up. I really had to go to the bathroom, but I refused to go because I knew that as soon as I went they would finally show up, and I would miss it all. There was a camera right by the door, a camera in the back of the restaurant where their table was and then a camera at the bar directly across from where we were.
We started getting bored waiting for them to show up, and so I asked Claudia to take my picture with the camera in the background for Facebook. She took my picture and we were laughing about it, and I was posting it to Facebook when suddenly I look up and realize that there's a couple standing at the bar, and the camera is now on them. Haha! We missed them walking in! And who knows how long they were there so you may see me on an episode of The City looking like an idiot in the background taking my picture. Oh well.
Here's the now infamous picture...

This is Allie and her boyfriend. I tried to take a better picture with this new app I have, but someone kept getting in the way at the last minute so sorry, but this is the best I could do.
1 comment:
I want to come to NY! That is so cool!
Post a Comment