After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. - I Timothy 6:7
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Apparently I'm crazy...
This morning as I walked to work it was 50 degrees outside. I knew it was going to be pretty warm today so I only wore a denim jacket. People were giving me the strangest looks as they passed me on the sidewalk. They were wearing down coats, hats, scarves, etc., so the only thing I can figure is they were wondering how I was only wearing a jacket. It was 8:45 a.m. and already 50 degrees - why would you be wearing a down coat??? To be honest, I was ready to shed my jacket and not have any outwear on, but I didn't want to be that weird. What's so funny to me though is that I'm from Texas, and I'm not cold. Surely all the people around me couldn't be from places like Florida...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
maybe they were staring because you were wearing a denim jacket and it's not the 80s?
Post a Comment