After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. - I Timothy 6:7
Sunday, April 13, 2008
The Wedding Singer
You know that song from The Wedding Singer, not the cute one about growing old together - but I believe the title is "Somebody Kill Me Please." That's a little how I'm feeling right now. Things are not going well. I was hoping it'd be a lot easier to sell my car, but it hasn't. Thinking about moving to New York and getting a job is stressing me out. And being all alone. Honestly I'm starting to get to the point where I might just have a mental breakdown and stop functioning. Can I just crawl into a ball and not move. Can somebody just wake me up when it's all over?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment