Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I'm Going

I don't know how, when or where I'm going to live, but I'm going to New York. School starts in September, but I really want to get up there ASAP so that I can get a job at NYU. If I can get a job by June, that will give me enough time to work through the probationary period and get the employee discount for tuition...which is free! So I still have a lot to work out, but I have made up my mind.

In the meantime in Abilene...I need to have a garage sale and sell my car. Once I sell my car I will have a better idea of when I can move. Sadly my car is funding my move. My garage sale is mainly to get rid of stuff I won't need in New York, but it too will be funding for my move as well. At work I'm writing up how to's on everything I do at work. I also have to write up a proposal on what stuff I think I can do from New York, and what I need to give away and to whom.

2 comments:

leslie said...

Hey Melody! I know I don't normally comment on here, but just wanted to let you know that I am having a garage sale at my house on Friday and Saturday - the 11th and 12th. A few other people are putting things in, so if you want to participate, let me know!

I'm so excited about your move to NY!!!!

hannah said...

I can't believe you are actually leaving! I am so excited for you but sad too. We need to have a big group gathering before you leave. Also if you guys want to come over and watch the Office on Thursday I'm sure we will be watching!