I have discovered that I love sleeping. I love when I get to go to bed early, and I'm actually tired enough to go to bed. Last night I wasn't super tired, but I've had a long couple of weeks, and I'm mentally very tired. Right as I tried to go to bed my stomach starting hurting. Nothing out of the ordinary, but it kept me from going to sleep. At 12:30 a.m. I finally gave up and drank a 7-Up, which seems to be a miracle drug for me these days. My stomach stopped hurting and as I was closing my eyes again tasting slumber, it thundered. I can fall asleep in a storm, not a big deal, but Maggie, however can't. She immediately jumped up beside me and refused to move. She was twitching and panting so again, no sleep. I finally fell asleep despite the heater lying beside me, but I woke up at 3 a.m. about to fall off my bed, and Maggie was literally sprawled across the rest of the bed. I pushed her off, and woke up about an hour later to the same situation. Apparently she didn't think I needed much sleep last night. I woke up this morning and did my usual routine. When I got to my office I remembered that I was supposed to fast for the last 12 hours. So that meant my 7-Up was a mistake. Oh well.
I had to fast for my Abundant Life profile, which every year cracks me up because it always comes out so horrible. They say my combined cholesterol is 205, and that I have 40% body fat. I know I am by no means underweight, and that I do in fact have weight to lose, but I find it a little hard to believe that I am 40% body fat. So today, I am tired and a little cranky, fat and almost a solid.
No comments:
Post a Comment