Saturday, September 15, 2007

5 a.m.?!?!

Every once and a while I stay up until 5 a.m., and it amazes me. I can barely stay up past 11 p.m. on work nights, so the fact that I'm able to stay up a whole six extra hours really blows my mind. The best part about staying up that late is the breakfast. Whataburger breakfast. Now yes, there's usually a wait, and yes, you have to go through the drive through because really, is it safe to go into Whataburger at 4:30 a.m.??? But the wait in your car is well worth the end result. The only bad part about staying up that late is that I have this inability to sleep past 11 a.m. these days. So even though I didn't go to bed until 5 a.m., I still woke up six hours later. Now on a work night, I have to go to bed around 10:30 p.m., and I sleep until 7:30 a.m. so that's nine hours of sleep, and I still want to sleep longer. So why on a weekend can I not sleep late??? Very frustrating and funny.

Wendy I'm going to think of my eight random facts and will post soon.

No comments: