After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. - I Timothy 6:7
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Passion
Yesterday at work an amazing thing happened. I went to a meeting that I thought was going to be fairly boring. I sat down, and my boss asked if we had any ideas. I started talking, I got really excited and kept getting more and more excited as I kept talking. It turns out that I am passionate about something called Onboarding, which is the process of getting new employees engaged in their jobs. I'm not sure why I'm passionate about Onboarding. As far as I know nothing's happened to make me bitter, but I am glad to know that there is something that I'm very passionate about. I like what I do in general, but I don't think I've ever felt excitement like I did yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment