Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Normal, right?

I'm going through one of those phases where I can't sit at my desk for eight hours. It drives me crazy! I feel restless and I try to think of errands that I can run that are off campus to get me out of my office. I can never think of anything. Our office supplies get delivered right to our door, I don't have any projects that require me leaving to pick up anything...I usually just keep sitting here trying to think of something until it's 5 p.m. I keep wondering if I owned my own business if I would still be restless or if I would feel more responsibility toward my business and not get tired of it. There are so many different businesses I want to start though...

My restlessness could have something to do with the work on our building. All day long I listen to the beeping of a machine, then what sounds like a jack hammer, and then a dull "rrreerrrr" sound. It's not pleasant.

I did finally come up with a flex schedule! Starting May 21 I get to start coming in at 9 a.m. instead of 8 a.m.! I'm excited. I think I'll feel like I'm actually getting a summer instead of still working full time. It's the little things in life that make me rejoice.

No comments: