After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. - I Timothy 6:7
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Go Figure
This morning I woke up and decided to clean. I started in the kitchen, wiping all the counters down (even under everything!), bleaching the sink, taking out the trash and putting all the dishes away. Then I cleaned my bathroom even washing my bathroom mats. My room was m next target. I started with some laundry I needed to do. I changed the sheets, washed my comforter and the vacuumed the whole house. Next I went outside to wash my car. I haven't washed my car in probably six months. I vacuumed my car and even wiped down the floors and the dashboard. So after my ultra clean day, I looked outside and thought it looked kind of cloudy. It's supposed to rain all night tonight. Of course. And this would be why I don't wash my car. Oh well, at least the people who live behind us washed their cars too so I'm not the only one who sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I commend you for all the work you did! Sorry that the rain messed some of it up. I don't wash my car that often either for that same reason. Are you going to be in town Tuesday? I'll be there!
Post a Comment