After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. - I Timothy 6:7
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Things Gone Awry
I feel like many things have gone awry in my life. Blogging, work, exercising and my spiritual life. I feel like I am always ignoring God. Almost like I'm the parent and he's the child, and I keep telling him just five more minutes, let me do this, and then we can spend some time together. Let me get settled in my job, and then I'll get serious with you. Once I start working out and get back into a routine, then I can squeeze you into my day. I know that's not how it's supposed to be, and that's not how I want it to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment