Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Football

Yesterday one of the Math students and I started talking about football, and we decided to play a pickup game today. It was perfect football weather. The sun was shining, and it was about 60 degrees. There were three of us so we just threw the ball around and then played a little monkey in the middle. We decided to try and get more of a game going after work. So at 5 p.m. we had four people...total. We played 2-on-2, and it wasn't bad. Then our fourth guy left so we played where one person was the all-time quarterback. That's when the trouble started. I start running and as I'm yelling "it's not fair - I'm twenty-seven, and you're twen..." I trip and literally bounce off the ground and rolled another five feet. It was an epic fall. And now I am sitting in front of my TV with my leg propped up with some ice on it. I'm old. It was a lot of fun though. I'm really hoping I'm not too hurt to play tomorrow!

1 comment:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Sorry about your injury but it sonds like you had fun!