Monday, October 12, 2009

Life is Funny

Here are some things that have amused me lately...

I went home to Texas to see Donald Miller speak which is what caused part of the U2 drama...he's coming to NYC October 22, and I'll see him speak again. My poor sister couldn't go to U2 because her kids got the swine flu. David and Melissa got her tickets. I bought Wii Fit and did the bike ride...I got lost on the map and couldn't find the finish line. I went to bed early last night and woke up early today. I went back to sleep just because I had the time and then ended up being late to work. Every day at work I have a hard time using up my entire lunch break. Turns out it's hard to take a break when you don't actually work. I dream about my heart's desires which apparently are being engaged to Jim Halpert and eating SoCo espresso cookie ice cream. Only one of those things are real.

No comments: