Thursday, March 20, 2008

NYU

Still no word from NYU. I have called twice in the last two weeks, and I'm told the same thing...that it will take another 2-3 weeks for them to process my application and send out the letter. Seriously...it's been since December!!! I think what's more frustrating than now knowing if I've been accepted or not is that they also have not cashed my check for my application fee. The guy from the Admissions line told me that is completely normal. I'm not sure how normal is defined in NYC, but it doesn't seem very normal to me. Haha, and I'm sure normal in NYC is nothing like it is in Texas. Here's my rant though about the application process. If you have rolling admissions, it should be rolling admissions. Obviously if I've gotten the same speech twice without them knowing who I was, then they process all the applications at the same time of year. So why not just create deadlines for applications with a date of reply. Ok, I'm done ranting.

No comments: