After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. - I Timothy 6:7
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Ginko Biloba
The last month has been a blur. Not because I've been super busy, but because I can't remember anything. What's sad is that I actually think I've been better than usual lately because I've been taking Ginko Biloba for almost two months now. But unfortunately bad things still happen. For example, I looked for my camera for almost two weeks. I kept looking in one particular drawer because I was just positive I had stuck it in there when I was cleaning. My friends looked for my camera at their houses. I looked in my car, at work and all over my house. For weeks. The other day, I opened my drawer to get something out (the same drawer that I was just positive my camera was in) and there it was neatly tucked in an organizer basket inside the drawer. Where I kid you not I had looked for the camera about 20 times already. Those kind of things are starting to scare me because if I'm this bad now at 25 with no kids and no real responsibilities, what am I going to be like later in life???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment