After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. - I Timothy 6:7
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Back in the Saddle Again
Ok I have officially been back from NY for a week and two days, and I think I have recovered. It took me until this weekend to get my room cleaned up and do some laundry. Of course there's still more cleaning to do around the house, but it can wait until I'm off work. My family is coming here December 23-24, and so I'm contemplating skipping out on the blended family Christmas on December 26. I'm not giving/getting anything at the blended family Christmas, and I'm going to see everyone else two days before that. Soooo why go? It would be weird though to be sitting at home alone on Christmas. We'll see. The main reason I'm thinking about not going is that I don't have anything to do with Maggie. The dog who cost me $90 at the vet yesterday. Adriane, Deb and I always have the discussion of interesting it is that we let these hairy things into our lives that cost us time and money. But one thing is for sure, we would never get rid of them. The only thing I would change on Maggie is her hair. I'd make her the kind of dog that doesn't shed so that my friends and family wouldn't be allergic to her. Oh well. I've been trying to blog more lately. My life just isn't as exciting as it used to be. I need to find excitement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you want an exciting life, move to NY or to China. If you move to China, then you don't have to worry about sitting at home alone at Christmas. In order to combat the boredom, I scheduled one of my exams for Christmas day. Mwahaha.
Post a Comment