Today I bought seven pairs of shoes. Seven. Pam and I went to go look for black tennis shoes for NY, but I think we got a little carried away. In less than three hours we went to Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, Nordstrom Rack and Shoe Pavillion, and we both got seven pairs of shoes. It was a good bonding time though.
One day when I'm old and gray, if nothing else, I'll have my shoes.
Speaking of old and gray...I really am old. First of all, I really like to go to bed by 10:30 p.m. And if that wasn't old enough, I'm starting to do things like look at jeans and think "is that stain supposed to be there?" And it is in case you were wondering because I had to ask the sales person. Then on top of all that, I can't figure out how to put videos on my ipod. I suck. I'm young, I should be able to figure out how to beat the system by myself.
1 comment:
Welcome to the world of old people. Your AARP card is in the mail.
Post a Comment