You know the kind of news that makes you think "life is good"? Well, that's the kind of news I got last week. My stepmom, Pam, emailed me and told me her mother would be calling me in the next couple of days. I emailed her back to see if there was something I needed to have ready like a Christmas list or something. She emailed me back and said I didn't need to have anything ready that it was just something fun. Oh how I love something fun!
Earline called me a few days later. She came into some money that she didn't know she was getting. Being the generous person that she is, she decided to not keep the money for herself, but instead take her kids, their spouses and the grankids only (just the girls, no husbands or kids) to Grand Cayman in April. So in April, I get to go to Grand Cayman for 5-7 days for free. I'll have to pay for food and any activities I would like to do, but still...free airfare and free lodging! Me and a beach-I'm set.
This news, plus the fact that my trip to New York is getting incredibly close makes me a very happy person. Who cares about all the other crap that's been going on lately...I'm spoiled.
No comments:
Post a Comment