Monday, August 07, 2006

Oh the Smell...

Well, it's been almost two weeks now and no snakes. I guess that's some sort of accomplishment. I did laundry for the first time since the moth balls were placed behind my washing machine, and now my house smells of moth balls. Sick.

Scott's parents moved to Abilene this weekend, and I dog sat for a good part of yesterday. Having three dogs around was pretty interesting. At one point, me and weiner dogs Shelly (not to be confused with my sister Shelley) and Morgan were passed out on the couch while Maggie was on the top of the counch asleep.

Adriane is a very good friend...like anyone could not know that. She helped me rearrange my apartment and then helped Scott move some stuff out of his apartment. I owe her big time because I can now walk through my bedroom with ease and will hopefully be getting a break from the sun in my living room. It was amazing to walk through my room to my closet without having to move the chair and step over junk that had accumulated in a corner.

Deb and I are officially in search of a house, and we might have found one. We're going to try and look at one today. I think it's going to be fun having a roommate again, and it will definitely be nice to have some space to spread out. So we'll see what happens...

1 comment:

Adriane Jewett said...

Adriane appreciates being called a good friend...it's nice to be loved. And I'm glad you can get to your closet. =)