I apologize for the lack of blogging lately. Things have been busy at my office and at home. We've been remodeling our office the last month, and now I'm hiring three new students. So the next few months will be filled with training and learning where everything is now.
Deb and I are moving back in together, and tonight I start moving. I'm ready to get out of my house, but I am not ready to load and unload in this heat. A couple of days ago I had another snake, but he was only halfway in my house so I scared him away before he came inside.
Adriane turned 23 on Sunday, and Scott turns 23 today. Happy birthday! Aubrey got married last weekend, and that was a blast to see everyone from high school.
Ok I promise to try and blog more soon, but I have to get back to work...
By the way, I'm going to quit soon and just crawl into bed and hide under the covers. It's just not worth it anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment