After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. - I Timothy 6:7
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
29: The Final Year
The past couple of years I have had catch phrases for my birthday. It's become so common, that this year people have actually asked me what this year's is. Well, without further adieu, it is 29: The Final Year. It's the final year of my 20s, and it's also the final year of the world for those of you not keeping up with the Mayan calendar. Today, I thought I'd try to do a top five things I learned while I was 28. It was a rough year, but I'm going to try and stick to the highlights. :)
You can email multiple images at once from your iPhone. Props to my super for teaching me this one.
Sometimes threatening people is the only way to get your heater fixed.
Never assume your pet is being overly dramatic about a bandage. Sorry Mags. :)
Vacations can be just what the doctor ordered when you've had a hard month.
DisneyLand is fun no matter how old you are, but it is especially fun when you are with good company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment