Monday, October 11, 2010

Almost There

I have a new goal: to be more positive. The stress of the GRE is over, and now I feel like it's time to kick back and just enjoy life. I'm about one day from submitting my grad school application. I'm feeling pretty good about it, but I've come to the conclusion that if I don't get in, I will survive. Shocking, I know. I experience stress so rarely now that it really affects me when it hits. I want to put the stress behind me, and move forward to a stress-free life.

It's storming in New York tonight. I love storms when you can curl up on the couch at home. Maggie, however, does not like them. She's trembling underneath me.

Can we talk about the fact that the Cowboys are 1-3. That is not helping my positivity right now. Maybe next week will be the beginning of a beautiful ending to a season. Right? At least the Bears are doing well.

No comments: