Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My New Room

So last night I woke up at 12:30 a.m. to a wet arm. My first thought was "how did I drool on my arm?" Turns out it was water dripping down from my ceiling. Lots of water. And not just above my bed. I tried calling our "super" (I'm not exactly sure we have one right now) and woke Sarah Tsai up who graciously got up and helped me move my mattress out of the stream of water.

We put the mattress in the kitchen, and I decided to go to bed. Then I started thinking about how the bathroom flooded a few months ago. So I got up and moved my air purifier, hair dryer, straightener, etc. I laid back down in bed. Then I thought "if all my clothes get wet, I'll have to wash them all." So I got back up, moved my wardrobes out into the living room and laid back down. Then I thought "my pictures." Got them, laid back down. "My makeup." And so on and so on until I moved almost my entire room out into the living room. At least now Sarah, Sarah and I know we can always have a fourth roommate if money gets tight.

This is my new vanity table.

My bedside table.

My closet...

My new bedroom in its entirety.

My old, sad, empty room.





1 comment:

Kristin Lea said...

oh no!! i hope it gets fixed soon!