Last night was my first New York Halloween experience. Last year I was still a little nervous about the city and stuff so I ended up not going out at all. This year not only did I brave the city, but we were out until 2 a.m. My friend Lara had the awesome idea to be Wayne Campbell and Garth Algar from Wayne's World. I ordered my t-shirt on ebay, found some spray-on blonde highlights, fake glasses and drumsticks. I used my own pearl snap shirt that thankfully looked a lot like Garth's shirt on the movie cover. It was a lot of fun. The best part was my hair. People thought I was wearing a wig, and when I told them it was my real hair they would freak out. Lara and I also started greeting guests with the "we're not worthy" routine as they walked in. It was awesome. I also saw the new DirecTV commercial with Garth for the first time last night at the party. It was hilarious to be dressed as him and see him on TV. Great idea Lara!

Me and Lara...I mean Wayne.

The roommates before our parties. Sarah Davis is a roller derby girl, and Sarah Tsai is sushi.

The finger cookies I made for Halloween. They turned out so realistic it was a little creepy. They were good though.
1 comment:
those cookies are really creepy.
Post a Comment