After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. - I Timothy 6:7
Monday, November 12, 2007
"I have ESPN." Karen on Mean Girls
So last night as I was trying to go to sleep my mind kept thinking about how much we spend on the war. Maybe it's because the last TV show I watched was Brothers and Sisters, but it just wouldn't leave my mind. I'm not anti- or pro-war. Honestly, I feel like I have no control over it, so I'll think about things I can contribute to. But what I kept thinking about was what we could have spent that money on. I mainly thought about Africa and the poverty over there. This morning, I was reading the news and found this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment