After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. - I Timothy 6:7
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Jurassic Park
The past several weeks, I have had some odd dreams, and they are progressively getting worse. Last night I had a dream about my piano teacher. When I took piano lessons, she was probably in her late sixties, but in my dream she was much younger. She insisted that I take a lesson with her and stay and have dinner with her husband. Ok, that's not that strange. Well her house turned into a mansion with lots of other piano students taking lessons. Ok, still not that strange. But then, I had a dream that we started getting attacked by dinosaurs. Mainly just T-Rexes, but there were others wandering around the grounds of the mansion. So I was trying to find any way to escape from the dinosaurs because I did not want to be eaten. So a group of us split up to improve our chances of escaping, but a T-Rex came out of nowhere and picked up a guy that was with us. But he purposefully dropped his keys in front of the garage door so that we could grab the keys and use the jeep to get away. He didn't get eaten by the T-Rex because we got the keys, jumped in the jeep and distracted the T-Rex. Then my dream ended. I really think that might be the oddest dream I've ever had...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Crazy dream! Hey I saw your pics from the 20 something group. Is that at Highland? I sure don't remember that cool room. P.S. Get to know Bryson he's a whole lot of fun!
Post a Comment