Tuesday, February 13, 2007

When Opportunity Knocks...

After what seemed like a boring time in my life, I think things are starting to pick up. The first being that there is an informational meeting tomorrow that I'm going to try and go to about helping lead short-term mission campaigns. I love planning trips like that, so I'm excited. The second being that Adriane and I were asked to teach the 4s and 5s Bible class again. That's always interesting. I'm not sure if we're ready for the commitment again, but we can handle it. We're still working on getting a singles group together for Highland. It's a slow process, but at least it's in process and not just an idea in our head anymore thanks to Sarah Carlson.

I'm going to attempt to make cookie bouquets for my office tomorrow. That should be interesting. If I'm successful, I'll try to post pictures. I'm very proud of myself because I actually have their valentines already written and ready to go, so tonight I just have to bake.

My valentine this year is Maggie. She's a great valentine because she doesn't care if we go out or stay in just as long as I pet her. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: