I have a claim to fame that at this moment no one else can claim. My blog is the first and only blog that Dr. Bob Hunter, former state representative for Texas, has ever read. How hilarious is that? He came by our office yesterday and was meeting with Wendy for a few minutes. Wendy popped her head out of her office and asked if I could come in there. I got a little nervous not knowing what they could possibly need from me. As I walked in the door, Wendy said, "will you show Dr. Hunter your blog?"
My first thought was "oh crap, what's on my blog right now???" My second thought was "am I really doing this?" as I pulled up my blog. Then we moved on from my blog to Facebook. It was fun showing him all the different things you can find out about people on Facebook. He started telling us about how back in the day you couldn't find information on anyone very easily, and now the interns get information instantly.
I wonder what someone will have to show me one day...
1 comment:
Wow. I am impressed.
Post a Comment