So this week is going to be pretty busy for me, so I don't think I'm going to be able to blog much...please don't cry, I'll be back soon. So Easter weekend was a little nostalgic for me in a lot of ways. Easter always makes me think of the first Easter after my mom died. I don't know, but for the last four years, I've had that memory. I got to see a lot of people that I haven't seen in a while, some people that I might not get to see anymore and people that I get to see every day. Anyway, The Scientist is what's been in my head a lot the last few days...so for the second time on my blog, here it is:
Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry,
You don't know how lovely you are,
I had to find you, tell you I need you,
And tell you I set you apart,
Tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions,
Oh lets go back to the start,
Running in circles, coming in tails,
Heads on a science apart,
Nobody said it was easy,
It's such a shame for us to part,
Nobody said it was easy,
No one ever said it would be this hard,
Oh take me back to the start
I was just guessing at numbers and figures,
Pulling the puzzles apart,
Questions of science, science and progress,
Do not speak as loud as my heart,
And tell me you love me, come back and haunt me,
Oh and I rush to the start,
Running in circles, chasing tails,
Coming back as we are
Nobody said it was easy,
Oh it's such a shame for us to part,
Nobody said it was easy,
No one ever said it would be so hard,
I'm going back to the start
1 comment:
Melody!!! I miss you...
Post a Comment