Monday, April 24, 2006

Back at Square One

So this morning I have put things away from the pops concert, checked my e-mail, edited baby pictures for ACU Today, and I am now officially out of things to do at work. I'm sure when Ron is actually in the office I'll have some things to do, but until then I will be rummaging around the office looking for things to do.

The pops concert was a success; there were only a few minor incidents throughout the day. It's a good feeling to see things come together when you've been working pretty hard. I got a lot of overtime in, which will mean a nice sized paycheck for once. I worked from 8:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m. on Friday and 6:30 a.m.-12:30 a.m. on Saturday. I spent most of yesterday sleeping and was still tired when I woke up this morning.

On other serious matters, I need a new facebook picture. I also need to make an album. Someday... My couch is still broken and has gotten to the point that I am afraid to sit on it for long periods of time. So last night when I got home at 8 p.m. from getting snocones, I went to bed.

Friday night is the Global Night Commute with Invisible Children. I'm going to try and do it.

1 comment:

Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

Christy Weathers and I are going to the Global Commute in College Station! I'm really excited!