Tomorrow I'm going to try something new. Every day before my alarm goes off I wake up. But I know that I can keep sleeping for another 15 minutes and still have enough time to get ready for work, so I keep sleeping. That's when the problem begins...15 minutes turns into 25 which turns into 45 which sometimes (like on Friday) turns into an hour. So tomorrow, I am going to get up when I wake up and take my time getting ready...and I'm sure I'll still manage to be late.
Buy the Jack's Mannequin CD if you haven't already. It's Something Corporate's lead singer's other band. They're good. Peath out.
1 comment:
Hey sweet friend! I am struggling with the same thing about getting up! I am so glad that I got to see you this weekend! Are you open for dinner tonight or lunch tomorrow? Let me know! I love you! Ciao Bella!
Post a Comment