Saturday, May 17, 2008

Abilene Bucket List *The Amended Amended Version* - June 6

Things I need to do before I leave Abilene:
  • Visit the zoo
  • Get a raspberry cream cake from McKay's
  • Get a banana cream pie from McKay's
  • Game night at the Kilmers
Food I'm supposed to make before I leave Abilene:
  • Pumpkin Bake
  • Poppyseed Chicken
  • Cheesesticks
  • Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Bananas Foster
  • Wine Chicken
Things I've already done:
  • One last dinner at Perini's complete with strawberry shortcake
  • Penny Bingo at Ambler Bingo
  • Coffee at Tuscany's
  • Creamy Garlic Pasta
  • Donuts
  • See a movie at the drive in
  • Breakfast at La Popular
  • Lunch at Harold's
  • Banana Bread

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wine chicken...

Wendy said...

game night at the Kilmers...

Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

I think pumpkin bake should be scheduled for May 30-June 1 :) I did not know about the raspberry cream cake--that sounds delicious!

hannah said...

Feel free to bring any of that yummy food (except banana stuff) over anytime! I'm also always up for going to McKays for dessert sometime betwee feedings!